Do you know deep down that if you got cancer, you would radically change your life? In a very private area of your mind– do you think it would be too hard to live a healthier life without some major catastrophe initiating the changes you know you would make when you have to?
I think there is a lot of wisdom available from people who have waited to have cancer before initiating changes. One comment I hear over and over again is “…well– if I had known these changes were so possible to do… and I would feel so well: mind, body and soul wise, I would have started to make these changes before getting cancer!”
In Kelly A. Turner’s book: Radical Remission she notes 9 key factors for health, and details the latest scientific research on each topic. They are in no particular ranking order:
1. Radically changing your diet.
2. Taking control of your health.
3. Following your intuition.
4. Using herbs and supplements.
5. Releasing suppressed emotions.
6. Increasing positive emotions.
7. Embracing social support.
8. Deepening your spiritual connection.
9. Having strong reasons for living.
Let’s consider initiating a change or two, before any possible catastrophe. We’ll feel glad we did.