1. Carry good food with you at all times. Hunger will sabotage our weight-loss.
2. Understand the balance between food and activity.
3. We are not alone.
4. We didn’t get overweight by eating too many vegetables!
5. Tracking keeps you honest and on track.
6. Losing weight and keeping it off is a lifetime committment.
7. Portion control is important, especially with pasta and rice.
8. Measure everything and stop guessing.
9. It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle change.
10. Ask yourself: “Is it worth it?”
11. Exercise can be fun if you find the right activity for you.